The football season may be coming to an end, but in the world of Stickman Soccer, it’s just beginning. Djinnworks’ award-winning soccer series has just rolled out a fresh instalment and it promises to be the most feature-packed to date.
Stickman Soccer 2018 comes with dozens of gameplay tweaks and improvements, including the addition of red and yellow cards, new moves such as overhead kicks, slow motion replays and a wide range of squad and player customisation options.
There are more than 150 teams to take control of and over 300 trophies to compete for, as well as daily challenges to tackle via an internet connection, and online multiplayer gaming. A World Cup 2018 mode has also been thrown in to coincide with this summer’s big tournament in Russia.
Moreover, Stickman Soccer 2018 comes with full gamepad support and even offers local multiplayer when two are connected.
Available on iOS and Android devices, the game features the same 3D visuals and detailed stickman sprites as its recent predecessors, but the AI has been reworked from the ground up, so be prepared for smarter opposition.
This article is sponsored as part of Steel Media Preferred Partner’s.
- Show Off Your Strategy Prowess in Art of Conquest
- Engross Yourself in History, Mystery, and Puzzles in The House of Da Vinci, Available Now
- 8 Tactical RPGs You Should Play on Your Android Smartphone
- GAMEVIL Releases Mega 2.0 Restart Update for Heir of Light
- Creature Quest Receives an Easter Update Boasting Bunnies and Bonuses