Arcane Lineage is a Roblox game that focuses on turn-based combat with various classes to choose from.
Players can experiment with different accessories and weapons to build their character, play solo or team up with other players, and take on powerful bosses.
There are a total of 5 base classes in Arcane Lineage: Warrior, Thief, Slayer, Martial Artist, and Mage.
Once you’re on the path of a class, you can work your way to a Super Class. In this guide, we will talk about the infamous Neutral Super Class called Hexer. So without further ado, let’s dive in.
Table of Contents
Hexer is a Neutral Super Class for the Mage Base Class in Arcane Lineage. It is mostly focused on giving buffs to self or party members or inflicting debuffs on the enemies.
You can unlock the Hexer Super Class by talking to Hexer Trainer Ophelia near the collapsed mines for an initial cost of 750 gold, and 3000 more to purchase every skill, making the total cost 3750 gold.
To be able to get it, you need to be level 20 first. To fully upgrade it, you will need to get to level 23. Since it’s a Neutral Super Class, you cannot get it if you have an Allignment.
The Hexer Super Class has 3 active and 2 passive skills.
- Tactician: At the start of the combat, throw your staff at the enemies to inflict Vulnerable for 2 turns.
- Inverse Flaws: When the enemies inflict debuffs on you, you receive a buff to counter it.
- Dark Glare: Inflicts damage and applies 2 stacks of Weakness and Blindness on a single enemy, along with 3 stacks of Vulnerable.
- Inverse Abyss: Set a trap that lasts for 3 turns. When you or one of your teammates receives a debuff, reflect it to every member of the enemy team.
- Abyss Anchor: Single target skill that can stun one enemy for 2 turns.
Recommended Build in Arcane Lineage
Arcane Lineage encourages the players to experiment and try different builds; but in this section, we will talk about some of the safer options to choose for Hexer Super Class.
Here is a list of recommended armor you can try for your Hexer build in Arcane Lineage:
- Magister Apprentice
- Arcane Robes
- Corrupt Caster
Here is a list of recommended weapons you can try for your Hexer build:
- Jade Prayerstaff
- Blightwood Staff
Your primary stats should ideally be Arcane and Endurance.
The best choice of artifact for Hexer in Arcane Lineage is the Dark Sigil. It can be obtained from Thorian. Dark Sigil inflicts 15% of the enemy’s max HP after you apply 6 status effects, which makes it a great tool for this Neutral Super Class.
Here is a list of recommended equipment you can try for your Hexer build:
If you are a Vastayan, you can consider trying Summoning as well.
Tips And Tricks
Here are some tips and tricks to help you get the maximum out of your Hexer Super Class in Arcane Lineage:
- Use your Abyss Anchor on the enemy, immediately followed by Dark Glare. This way you will apply Hexed status on the enemy, which means they will take double damage from the next attack.
- Unlike the Vulnerable effect, Hexed status will stay on the enemy until they are successfully hit. Make sure to hit with the hardest skill or attack your party has when the enemy has this status.
- Multi-hit attacks will not work well with the Hexed status, as the double damage will only apply to the first hit, and the status will expire for the following hits.
- Initiate the combat by stunning the enemy. This will buy your teammates time to meditate and start the combat more powerfully.
- Choosing a race that’s fit for the Mage class can increase your power. You can consider Vastayan or Corvolus races if you want to get the maximum out of this Super Class.
- If you have the Dark Sigil equipped, be careful not to accidentally inflict its 15% Max Hp damage when the enemy has the Hexed status. It deals the damage after you apply your 6th debuff, so don’t forget to keep track of the debuffs you inflict.
- As for the subclass, I recommend going with the Alchemist. Your main damage comes from Arcane, and the Way Of Life stacked with the Soul Tree will allow you to regenerate tons of HP each turn.
- Hexer doesn’t have a lot of DPS and is treated as more of a support unit than a Mage. When building a team around him, you will often need to exclude a healer or sacrifice some damage for debuffs and crowd control. Be careful when you are forming a party and try to analyze your needs for specific regions and encounters.
- Timing is crucial when using the Inverse Abyss. Try to anticipate when the enemy is going to apply a status effect so you don’t waste the skill, especially for the enemies that don’t inflict debuffs and go straight for the damage.
Hexer Neutral Super Class is a decent support and a good addition to any team in Arcane Lineage.
While its main strength comes from buffs, debuffs, and crowd controls, it also has some decent damage that shouldn’t be overlooked as well. They are generally fun to play and can turn the tides during a difficult fight in the blink of an eye.
If you enjoy Arcane Lineage and are looking for more similar Roblox game guides, I recommend making sure to check out these articles: Project Mugetsu Soul Reaper Guide, Roblox Peroxide – Ultimate Progression Guide, and Roblox Encounters 2023 Tier List – Best Champions.