Harry Potter Magic Awakened is a magical game developed by Warner Bros. International Enterprises and is available to download in the Play Store.
For gamers that enjoy action-packed games, this one is for you! There are many tasks available on Harry Potter Magic Awakened, which will take you on a magical journey through Hogwarts, and beyond.
In this article, we will be doing a guide for the Forbidden Forest to help make your gaming experience more enjoyable, and hopefully a little easier.
Table of Contents
Once you have received the Forbidden Forest task, proceed to Hagrid’s Hut. You will need to speak to Daniel and watch the tutorial, where Daniel is looking for a brewing potion that can only be found in the Forbidden Forest.
You will then need to speak to Hagrid, who catches both of you attempting to sneak into the Forbidden Forest without adult supervision. Busted!
Hagrid then decides to accompany you on your trip, as the Forbidden Forest is a dangerous place.
You will then enter the Forbidden Forest by tapping on the icon after the tutorial is completed.
Proceed to level 1 which is open.
You will need to select “rare” and follow the golden footprints, where you will receive an echo to assist you.
Equip your echo by tapping “equip” echo on the right-hand side of your screen.
As you are exploring, new tasks become available, which will give you rewards once you have completed the entire level.
You will need to battle with Occany in order to complete this level. Hagrid will assist you once you have started the battle.
Take note, however, he will only assist you with the first boss, thereafter you are on your own.
You will not be able to do a level again and earn rewards, so choose wisely.
How It Works:
- Select an event for each round you are in
- Check your status before entering
- Challenge the final boss to complete the round
- Main rewards consist of echoes, upgrade materials, potion ingredients, and daily activity items
Events Are As Follows:
- Battle 1 with low difficulty
- Battle hard with medium difficulty
- Forest merchant to purchase items
- Gathering spot which gives direct rewards
- Free Exploration
- Resting spot where you can recover health
- Crisis difficulty is high but may provide additional rewards
- Forbidden forest levels can be solo or you can work with a team. Tap back to temporarily exit the stage in solo mode, your progress will be saved.
- You have a limited amount of challenges. Enhancement effects can be purchased using leprechaun gold at the merchant.
- You can upgrade card-related enhancement effects using leprechaun gold.
- Tapping on the “i” icon alongside Forest Insight will give you additional details.
- You can return to a stage once completed, although you cannot receive rewards again when you return to the same stage.
- To return to the forest after leaving, run to the signpost that looks like an arrow, you will be transported back to the Forbidden Forest.
- Certain areas will be locked, however, they will open as you progress in the game.
Harry Potter Magic Awakened is a well-developed game, and I would recommend it to gamers that enjoy a bit of exploring, as well as action.
For more guides and tips on Harry Potter Magic Awakened, feel free to check these articles out: Harry Potter Magic Awakened Decks, Harry Potter Magic Awakened Codes, and Harry Potter Magic Awakened Reroll Tier List.