GAMEVIL (CEO James Song, www.gamevil.com) announced that HEIR OF LIGHT‘s new major update has gone live. This update, titled 2.0 RESTART, promises to offer a fresh, new take on the game.
The update includes:
- New Servant Transcend system, 3rd-5th Awakening, all-new Servants, etc.
- Players will receive a guaranteed 5★ Summon in commemoration of this update.
- Additional new features, upgrades, and changes.
GAMEVIL looks to provide substantial new upgrades and features through this new coat of paint. The game will now introduce a brand new “Servant Transcend” system, as well as the ability to awaken Servants to their 3rd, 4th, and 5th Awakening forms. Furthermore, a new 5★ Servant named Lenore has been added, as well as three Avatars: “Leto”, “Charlotte”, and “Gretel.”
The game has also made many tweaks under the hood, thanks to player feedback. For example, when attempting dungeons, players will now have access to a Recommended Character function and a Friend System which allows players to send Friend Requests, gift and receive Friend Points, etc. Additionally, the game now includes Relation Effects for Servants.
HEIR OF LIGHT has been proactive and diligent about providing details about update features through the game’s official site and forum, as well as taking user feedback. While outlining updates, the developers have provided a Q&A section for players to be able to ask questions and engage with the team regarding the game’s content.
In celebration of this big update, HEIR OF LIGHT will be holding an event where players can receive a guaranteed 5★ Summon.
HEIR OF LIGHT is a collecting RPG developed by Funflow (CEO Kyung Hyun Son), creators of the hit game KRITIKA: THE WHITE KNIGHTS.
The game features a visually-striking dark, fantasy world and is available on both Android and iOS worldwide.
- 8 Heir of Light Tips, Tricks and Strategies to Beat Every Boss
- You Won’t Want to Miss Out on Creature Quest’s Huge New Update
- Creature Quest Receives an Easter Update Boasting Bunnies and Bonuses
- Dragon Blaze Tips and Tricks to Make Your Characters Stronger
- Creature Quest: Tips and Hints to Build a Robust Squad