SNIPER STRIKE: SPECIAL OPS, the AAA modern military FPS for Apple and Android devices, today receives an enormous update.
Adding to what is already one of the most advanced mobile gaming experiences on the market today, the free-to-play update expands on both the single-player and multiplayer experience with the addition of the all new UNDEAD RISING! event and PVP Vehicle modes.
1. New event – Undead Rising (zombies, zombies and more zombies)
2. 4 difficulty modes, 3 unique locations and 12 missions
3. Assist your strike force buddies to eliminate the undead and rescue civilians
4. Get special “kill chips” for killing zombies
5. Lots of anti-zombie gar to collect – 6 stunning weapons, 4 perks and five outfit pieces
The update also introduces a new vehicle player vs. player mode. The action takes place right on the streets of Baghdad. Grab an assault rifle and jump in a vehicle to fight human opponents.
In addition to the individual player bonuses available during the UNDEAD RISING! event, Sniper Strike’s community will also reap the rewards. Exclusive Gear and Perk cards, as well as premium currency and consumables, will be awarded to the Sniper Strike clans who top the leaderboard when the event finishes.
The higher your clan ranks, the more cards and the higher the rarity of cards the player will get. Everyone in the winning clan will receive the Legendary DEALERS CHOICE PvP vest. This provides amazing gear buffs for extra PvP trophies, plus unlocks an extra PvP Taunt emoji.
The update doesn’t stop there! Players old and new can now fulfil their action movie fantasies with Dual Wield Pistols and Custom Bullet Skins – double the fire power, double the cool factor. Show your opponent you mean business! In addition to all these major updates, Sniper Strike will also receive a number of quality of life updates:
- New emoji taunts – A fun way to troll or praise your opponents
- New supply chest system grants deadly weapons and gear
- Improved buff and perk usage UI
- Several bug fixes to ensure a smoother gameplay experience
Last Updated on October 12, 2019 by Anurag Ghosh