Dragonheir – Silent Gods is an open-world RPG with some sandbox elements and dice-rolling mechanics that alter the outcome of specific actions. The sprawling world conceals many mysteries for all players, but to explore everything it offers, you’ll need to endure the threats of the wilderness.
Doing this is not just about preparing yourself with the best heroes in the game but also about acquiring top-tier gear. This Dragonheir – Silent Gods – The Ultimate Weapons Guide is here to show you which equipment you should aim for.
Even though we hope you become an almighty Traveler, the journey to obtain the best weapons is a tad lengthy.
Table of Contents
Each hero has up to seven equipment slots. Four are basic, available from the beginning, and three unlock as your hero’s star rank increases.
The four basic slots are Helmet, Clothing, Weapon, and Gloves. Some equipment has fixed stats, like the helmet that boosts HP and the weapon that augments attack.
However, others can vary. Basic clothing can increase HP, Resistance, Accuracy, or even Attack. Gloves also come with variations in their bonuses, such as HP, Defense, Crit Rate, or Attack.
You can refine equipment and raise its level, enhancing the base attribute and adding a new random affix every four levels. Increasing the level of all your gear is essential to finding the affixes that best suit your heroes.
In addition to the four basic pieces of equipment, three unlock as you progress with your heroes: Artifact, Positive Rune, and Negative Rune.
Artifacts in Dragonheir – Silent Gods are acquired at the Artifact Shop in exchange for Imprint Stones, a resource gained when summoning repeated heroes.
Each artifact improves an attribute and provides an additional status, such as increased healing or a higher success rate of inflicting buffs or debuffs.
There are artifacts of Rare, Epic, Legendary, and Exclusive levels. As the name implies, Exclusives are the game’s best artifacts unique to a specific legendary hero, making their acquisition extremely challenging.
Positive and Negative Runes are obtained more towards the endgame, and players have yet to reach the map that unlocks them.
Crafting in Camp
You eventually gain access to the Forging Bench when setting up a camp. In the Forge, you use materials such as iron ore to create random equipment with diverse attributes.
There are four levels of the Forge that increase as you evolve the forging bench.
From the second level of the Forge to the fourth, you must use Tempering Sands alongside Iron Ore to craft new gear. Thereafter, you choose an equipment set or runes and generate corresponding gear.
Everything involving the Forge is random, so be prepared to farm many materials if you want to find the ideal equipment.
Raising the level of your gear in Dragonheir – Silent Gods is as simple as entering the menu, selecting the equipment, and choosing “refine.” You select the refinement level, pay the price in gold, pray to your Gods, and hope that the added affixes are the best possible choice.
If you don’t get the desired affix, you can either sell the equipment or hoard it for no reason. We recommend selling it.
As the level of equipment rises, they gain set effects in Dragonheir – Silent Gods. The set quality ranges from Rare to Epic and Legendary. Epic sets also come with a 2-piece effect but are stronger than Rare, while Legendaries boast a 3-piece effect.
Dragonheir – Silent Gods Rare gear sets
- Rage – 2-piece effect increases Attack by +15%.
- Guardian – 2-piece effect increases HP by +15%
- Inquisitor – 2-piece effect increases Accuracy by +40.
Dragonheir – Silent Gods Epic gear sets
- Goblin Brawler – 2-piece effect increases Attack by +15% and Skill Haste by +20.
- Predator – 2-piece effect increases Attack by +15% and Attack Speed by +20%.
- Assassin Technique – 2-piece effect increases Attack by +15% and Enlightenment by +30.
- Barbarian – 2-piece effect increases Attack by +15% and Crit Rate by +10%.
- Blessing – 2-piece effect increases HP by +15% and Enlightenment by +30.
- Granite Will – 2-piece effect increases HP by +15% and Defense by +15%.
- Heart of Deer Herder – 2-piece effect increases Accuracy by +40 and Resistance by +60.
- Swift Shadow – 2-piece effect increases Accuracy by +40 and Skill Haste by +20.
Dragonheir – Silent Gods Legendary gear sets
- Wrath of the Trolls – 2-piece effect increases Attack by +15% and Skill Haste by +20. 3-piece effect: The wearer gains healing by +40% Attack when launching a basic attack.
- Heart of Gambler – 2-piece effect increases Attack by +15% and Attack Speed by +20%. 3-piece effect: When the wearer deals damage, it has a 30% chance to deal +5 Target’s Current HP True Damage. Up to 200% of the wearer attack. Derivative Damage won’t trigger the effect.
- Alabaster Knight Quality – 2-piece effect increases Attack by +15% and Enlightenment by +30. 3-piece effect: When the wearer’s ultimate skill is fully recharged, it gains 30% Damage Bonus for 10.0s.
- Imperial Executioner – 2-piece effect increases Attack by +15% and Crit Rate by +10%. 3-piece effect: Damage dealt by the wearer ignores 10% of the enemy’s Defense.
- Radiance of the Blue Oak – 2-piece effect increases HP by +15% and Enlightenment by +30. 3-piece effect: Heals the hero by +20% Max HP after the wearer unleashes their ultimate skill.
- Ancestral Protection – 2-piece effect increases HP by +15% and Defense by +15%. 3-piece effect: The wearer takes 15% of the damage that otherwise would be taken by all allies while taking 15% less damage themselves. It only takes effect once for the same team.
- Brotherhood Spirit – 2-piece effect increases Accuracy by +40 and Skill Haste by +20. 3-piece effect: After the wearer unleashes their ultimate skill, all allies obtain +15% extra Attack for 10.0s.
- Holy Hunter – 2-piece effect increases Accuracy by +40 and Resistance by +60. 3-piece effect: When the wearer deals damage to an enemy, there is a 20% chance of inflicting Stunned for 3.0s. Derivative Damage won’t trigger the effect.
Dragonheir – Silent Gods is a spectacular open-world RPG. It exudes production value in all its aspects. The game promises extensive longevity by introducing new events, including some for acquiring better gear, to keep players engaged.
Are you already playing Dragonheir – Silent Gods? Share your thoughts on the gameplay in the comments below!